CBSE successfully conducted the class 12 History exam in March 23. Although, it is difficult for everyone to remember the name, events and dates of history, this year students have a different experience in the exam.
According to the reports, the questions in exam were straight except for the questions based on map. Many students are expecting to score above 75 marks.
Analysis of the exam
- Part A of the exam consisted of three question and each was of two marks. This part was scoring as it was easy.
- Part B had seven questions each of which was of four marks. The internal choices were given in the questions and they were simple.
- Part C consisted of three questions and each was of eight marks. This part consisted of direct but lengthy question.
- Part D was comprised of source based question and it contained three questions of seven marks each. Questions were analytical in nature but students were able to dig the answers out from within the question.
- Part E had map based questions and according to some students the questions were tricky as they were unable to mark certain places in the questions.
The CBSE is a board of education for the public and private schools and it conducts its functions the Union Government of India. The board has the responsibility of conducting the final exams for class 10 and 12 every year in the month of March.