The wait of the class 12 students has come to an end as Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) announced the final dates for the declaration of class 12 results, which is May 28 2017.
The results for the class 12 will be declared by the board in forenoon.
According to the official press release, this year like the last year, CBSE will host the results online with the technical support from National Informatics Center (NIC) Department of Information Technology, Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Govt. of India.
General points of relevance
- The public is advised not to visit the Board's office in order to collect the results.
- The verification process will be available online on CBSE website shortly.
- No official press conference will be held and the highlights of the results will be e-mailed afterwards.
Steps to check the results
- Visit the official website of the CBSE on cbse.nic.in
- Click on the link for the result
- Enter your roll no in the form provided
- Click on submit button and the result will be displayed on the screen
- Students are advised to take the print out of the same for the future reference
Views of a CBSE student
"Delaying the results every year is in the very roots of CBSE. A record would have been created if CBSE announces the result on the very same day it was supposed to and if we talk about this year, the difficulty level was not very high. Maths exam was much easier as compared to past few years. And questions were straightforwardly asked in chemistry and other subjects let alone physics which many found tricky," says Shronit Jain, a student from Ramjas School, New Delhi.