Before June 26, the Central Board of Secondary Education will publish the results for the NET 2017 entrance exam.
An official notification was released by the board, on official website at results.nic.in which said that the result will be declared today. Later on, the board pulled the notification back. But seeing the past trends it is expected that an official statement will be released by the board at least a day before declaring the results.
How students can check their results?
- Visit the official website of NEET exam at cbseneet.nic.in
- Click on the link which says 'NEET 2017 result and rank'
- Enter your roll number and other details in form in the prescribed format
- Click on the submit button to submit the data
- Result will be displayed on the screen
- Save the result and take print out of the same for future reference.
Supreme Court decision regarding the NEET result
The Supreme Court directed the NEET authorities to go ahead with the declaration of the results, counseling sessions and admission process as scheduled by the authorities earlier. The apex court also ordered the High Court not to entertain any petitions in the matter related to the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) examination 2017.
NEET exam is conducted by the CBSE for giving admissions into various MBBS and BDS courses across the country and the exam is objective in nature with 180 MCQs which are asked from the subjects of physics, chemistry and biology. The exam is held for the duration of three hours.
Tags: Cbse Neet 2017
Neet 2017 Result
Cbse Neet Result
Neet Exam Result