The results for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test
(NEET) 2017 will be declared by the Central Board of Secondary Examination
(CBSE) today i.e. June 20. All the candidates who appeared for the exam on May
7 are requested to check their results, after declaration, on the official
website of the NEET which is cbseneet.nic.in
The result for the NEET 2017 will also be available on the cbseresults.nic.in
About NEET exam
The exam was held on May 7 in which more than 11 lakh
aspirants appeared for the exam including the 1522 NRIs, 480 OCIs, 70 PIOs and
613 Foreigners. The exam was conducted by the CBSE in 10 different languages
across 1921 exam centers which were spread across 103 cities.
After the results are declared students can follow the
following steps to check their result:
- Log in to the official website of the NEET which is cbseneet.nic.in
- Click on the link which says 'CBSE NEET 2017: Result'
- In the fields given enter your roll no and other required details in the prescribed format
- Click on the submit button
- Your result will be displayed on the screen
- Download the result and take print out of the same for future references.
The CBSE was earlier directed by the Supreme Court to
declare the results for the NEET 2017 exams by over ruling the Madras High
Court restraining order on the publication of the results of NEET 2017 exam.
"The cut-off for general category would be between 380
and 410," said expert Rajshekhar Ratrey, VP Educational Content of Toppr.