The apex court asked the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) to publish the results of the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) 2017 before June 26. Once published students can check the status of their result on the official website of the NEET which is located at URL www.cbseneet.nic.in
To check their results students can follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to the official website of the NEET, which is cbseneet.nic.in
- On the site, click on the link which says 'CBSE NEET Results 2017'
- On the form displayed, enter the information in the fields in the prescribed format
- Click on the submit button to submit the details.
- The results will be displayed on the screen.
- For future reference take the print out of the same.
"The cut-off for general category would be between 380 and 410," said expert Rajshekhar Ratrey, VP Educational Content of Toppr.
About NEET exam
- The exam was introduced last year and this year it was held on May 7 for giving medical aspirants admission into BDS and medical courses.
- This year more than 11 lakh students registered for the exam including 1522 NRIs, 480 OCIs, 70 PIOs and 613 Foreigners.
- The national level exam was conducted in 10 different languages at 1921 different exam centers spread across 103 cities.