An important notice has been issued by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) regarding the upcoming CBSE NET 2017 exam, which is due in November.
Important points of the official notification
- When registering for the CBSE NET exam 2017, candidates are required to have Aadhaar card as this will help in verifying the identities of the candidates at the examination centers. Aadhaar card also eliminates the need of producing multiple documents during identity verification.
- Applicants who have aadhaar cards must enter their aadhaar number, date of birth and gender while filling the online application form for the NET 2017 exam.
- Applicants who are not yet enrolled for the Aadhaar card need to get enrolled for the same. For this, they can visit the aadhaar enrollment center the list of which is available on the official website of the aadhar card at uidai.gov.in.
- The above mentioned provisions are applicable in all the states except for the states of J&K, Assam and Meghalaya.
- As a proof of identity the candidates from the states of J&K, Assam and Meghalaya will be required to enter the passport number, ration card number, bank account number or any other valid proof issued by the govt. of India.
For more information on the same, the candidates are required to visit the official website of the CBSE NET.