The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has now opened the application services for the candidates who are above 25 years of age for NEET 2017. The candidates can apply through the official website at www.cbseneet.nic.in.
How candidate can apply?
Guidelines for uploading picture and signature
- Scanned photograph and signature of the candidate must be in jpg format.
- Size of the scanned photo must be between 10kb to 100kb
- Size of the scanned signature should be between 3kb to 20kb
The payment can be made in following ways:
- By Credit Card/Debit card
- Net banking/UPI
- E-wallet of common services center and other service providers
- Application fee for UR/OBC: INR 1400
- Application fee for SC/ST/PH: INR 750
- Admit card download: April 15
- Date of Exam: May 7
- Declaration of result: June 8