The Central Board of Secondary Education has issued a fresh notice to some of its affiliate schools. The notice is show cause notice under which the names of the schools have been displayed by the CBSE on its official website at cbse.nic.in
According to the CBSE, more schools will be served notice in future for causing violations of the various rules of the board.
The list includes the schools from various states, from Karnataka to Rajasthan, from Madhya Pradesh to Maharashtra and Tamil Nadu.
List of the schools to whome show cause notice was served:
- DPS Mathura Road, New Delhi
- DPS R K Puram, New Delhi
- Silver Oak School, Alwar, Rajasthan
- Delhi Public School, Near Neel Bad Crossing, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
- The Pillars Public School, Gorakhpur, Up
- Rajni Public School, Bulandshahr, Up
- Sir Syed Public School, Varanasi, Up
- Bal Niketan Junior High School, Varanasi, Up
- Noorul Huda English Medium School, Fatehpur, Up
- Kings N Queens World School, Kanpur
- Tagore Senior Secondary School, Villupuram, Tamil Nadu
- Matoshree Kashiben Vrajlal International Vidyalaya, Mumbai
- Margadarshan Central School,Ilakal,Karnataka
According to the reports these schools have been asked by the CBSE to explain why their affiliation should not be cancelled for violating the byelaws.
Reason for the notice:
In the list majority of schools are from UP and they have been issued notice for violating the affiliation rules and for complaints of irregularities.