The Central Board of Secondary Education will release the results of the UGC's National Eligibility Test 2017 today i.e. on May 29.
After the declaration of the results, candidates can check their result on cbsenet.nic.in.
According to the reports from NDTV, the board has not revealed the time for declaring the result.
Steps to check the result
- Go to the official website on the cbsenet.nic.in
- Click on the link, which says UGC NET JAN 2017
- Enter all the details in the required format
- Click on the submit button and the result will be displayed.
- Download and take the print out of the same for the future reference.
University Grants Commission is a statutory organization, which was established in 1956 by the Union Government of India. The main objective of the organization is to provide recognition and funds to the Indian Universities.
The exam was conducted by the board on January 22 2017.
The answer keys and the OMR sheets of UGC were released by the board on May 2 in which candidates had the option to challenge the recorded responses in case they differ from the one they marked in the exam on the OMR sheet.