The results of the HPTET exam, held in June, have bee released by the Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education (HPBOSE) on its official website. Candidates who have appeared for the exam can now visit the official website of the HPBOSE -- hpbose.org and download their results. To download the results, candidates would need their application number and roll number.
Steps to check the HP TET result 2019
- Visit the official website of the HPBOSE as mentioned above
- Click on the TET 2019 tab on the top of the page
- Click on the link for the TET 2019 result
- Enter your roll number or application number
- Click on the submit button
- Your TET result will be displayed on the screen
- Download the result and take the print out of the same
The HPBOSE, the official body which regulates the secondary, higher secondary and school education in the state, organized HP TET from June 16 to June 30.