The result for the ICSE matriculate (class 10) exam is expected to be declared today at May 15,2017, at cisce.org by The Council for India School Certificate Examinations (CISCE).
Last year, the results for ICSE class 10 and ISC class 12 were declared by the CICSE on the same day i.e. May 6th. This year the ICSE board examination were conducted from March 10 to April 21 a various test centers across the nation.
Below are the steps which students can follow to check their result:
- Visit the official website of the board at cisce.org.
- Click on the relevant link for the result.
- Enter your roll no and date of birth in the space provided.
- Click on the submit button.
- Result for the entered roll no will be displayed on the screen
- Students are advised to download the result and take the print out of the same for the future reference.
Also, with the help of Live Ink Character Recognition (LICR) board was able to declare the result 2 weeks earlier than the stipulated time.
Further, last year, in the results declared, the board saw girls outshining the boys in both exams.
Last year, the pass percentage for the ISCE was 98.54 percent while it was 96.56 for the ICS exams.
According to the reports, a total of 2,50,871 students registered for the examination out which 1,76,327 candidates registered for the ICSE and 74,544 for ISC examination.