The admit cards for the CLAT exam for the year 2019 are expected to be released by the Consortium of National Law University on May 13. Candidates who have registered for the exam will be able to download the admit cards from the official website -- clat.ac.in.
The exam is conducted as an entrance test for admissions to the law institutes of the nation including the National Law Universities (NLUs). The exam is scheduled for May 26, 2019 from 3 pm to 5 pm. Earlier, the exam was scheduled for May 12, 2019 but was postponed due to Lok Sabha elections.
Steps to download the CLAT admit cards for the year 2019
- Visit the official website as mentioned above
- On the homepage, click on the link for the admit cards
- On the new page enter your registration number and password and click on submit
- Your admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Download the admit cards and take the print out of the same
CLAT exam pattern
UG program: The exam will be two-hour long will have 200 multiple choice questions. Each question will be of one mark and 0.25 marks (negative) will be awarded for each wrong answer.
PG program: A total of 150 questions will be asked in the exam. The exam will be two-hour long and 0.25 negative marks will be awarded for each wrong answer.