The results for the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2017 will be declared on May 29 and after the declaration of the results students can check their results on the official website of the CLAT at calt.ac.in.
CLAT is a national level entrance exam which is conducted by 17 National law Universities under which students are enrolled into 5 year integrated Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Law (BA plus LLB) and one-year Master of Law (LLM) program.
Steps to check the result
- Log on to official website of CLAT at clat.ac.in.
- Click on the link for the result
- Enter all the details in the form in prescribed format
- Click on the submit button
- Result will be displayed on the screen
- Download the result and take the print out of the same for the future reference.
This year, the CLAT exam was held across the nation on May 14.
- CLAT exam consist of 200 multiple choice questions from subjects like English, general knowledge and current affairs, elementary mathematics and legal aptitude
- Students are given the time span of 2 hours to attempt 200 questions.
The answer key for the CLAT 2017 exam is available on the official website of the CLAT.
- Results declaration: May 29
- Publication of first indicative seat allocation list based on merit-cum-preference: June 5
- Dates for locking the allotted seats: June 6 to June 8
- Date of closure of admission process : July 6