The fourth edition of the digital summit has been announced by the Executive Post Graduate Program (EPGP) 2017-18 at the Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Bangalore.
The digital summit will take place on October 15 at the IIMB auditorium.
The 2017 edition of the summit, 'Future Unlocked', will focus on various aspects of the digitization which impact and are relevant in present day context and will impact out future in a big way.
The main aim of the summit is to help the MBA students and practitioners and provide them the opportunity to interact with the best minds in the industry and academia under which they can discuss the trends in the digital world.
During the summit panel discussions and speaker sessions will be held around the topics such as:
- Mixed Reality - Creating an immersive consumer experience
- Non-intrusive Marketing
- Understanding Platform business models - new paradigm in strategy and digital Inclusion - an Indian Perspective.
- Suraj Nambiar - General Manager, Digital at Maxus
- Anil V Pillai - Director at Terragni Consulting (P) Ltd
- Avnish Sabharwal - Managing Director at Accenture Ventures and Open innovation
- Priya Karnik - Vice President Business at Paytm
- Sreekant Lanka - Head of Programmatic Account Strategy, Google India
- Jayesh Ghatge - Market Partner-India, Thoughtworks.