University of Delhi (DU) released its first cut-off list yesterday. As the admissions have begun in full swing, the students are busy checking cutoffs of various colleges which offer degrees in various disciplines. v
A sigh of relief for all the aspirants who wish to take admissions in the courses related to science discipline. But, the average Mathematics result in class 12 CBSE board examinations was still a matter of concerned for the students belonging to CBSE board. A college principal in a national news daily report said, "These are the colleges where there were more students than the sanctioned number of seats had to be admitted to colleges cannot turn away any students who have met the cut-off. These colleges have been cautious this year."
A quick glance at the first cutoff's released by various colleges for science stream courses:
1. Lady Shri Ram College (LSR): LSR's cut-off has shown an increment of 0.5 percent in cut off with the highest cut-off going for Psychology Honors which is at 98.5 percent.
2. Hansraj College: This year, the cut-offs of has fallen by 0.5 percent, to 97.25 percent, in Computer Science. The cut-off has fallen by 0.33 percent, to 97 percent, in Physics. In most other courses, the cut-off has remained the same which is a good sign.
3. Hindu College: The cutoffs of Hindu college have remained the almost same with 97.33 percent for Chemistry, 97.5 percent for Mathematics and 98 percent for Physics.
4. Kirori Mal College: This year, the cutoffs in Kirori Mal are announced as the cut-off for Chemistry have increased to 97.33 per cent, whereas in Physics, the cutoff has increased to 98 percent.
5. Ramjas College: In Ramjas, the already high cutoffs of last year were increased yet again. Now, the college has announced the cutoffs as 98 percent for Chemistry and 98.5 per cent for Statistics.
For further queries on cutoff's and admissions, the candidates can log on to the official portal of the university. Brainbuxa wishes all the candidates luck and for furthermore updates, stay tuned here at Brainbuxa.
Tags: University Of Delhi
Cbse Board Students Concern
Lady Sri Ram College