When it comes to medical education in the country, AIIMS sets the bar. Getting an admission in AIIMS is a dream come true for any medical aspirant. Hence, when the chance comes to attend the counseling for this prestigious institute, you would want to make sure that you have everything in place for the big day.
While the results of the MBBS exam for AIIMS are expected to come out on 14th June 2016, we at Brainbuxa want to give you a heads up about all the documents and other information you need while attending the counseling.
Here is the schedule for the counseling, as announced by the institute "“
- July 4, 5 and 6, 2016 will see the first counseling
- The 2nd round of counseling will be held on August 4, 2016
- As per the administration, the next round is scheduled for September 6, 2016
- If needed in case of vacant seats, an open counseling will be conducted on September 27, 2016
In case you are called for the counseling, you would need to carry the following documents with you in order to assure that you don't fall short "“
- "· A copy of your admit card for the AIIMS MBBS examination
- "· The original copy of the call letter issued to you by AIIMS, New Delhi
- "· The certificates which can be used as proofs for your Date of Birth, Certificate/ Mark sheet from the board which shows that you have successfully passed the 10+2 examination
- "· The required Migration certificate from the University/Board that your school belonged to
- "· The concerned valid category certificate (In case it is applicable)
- "· At least 6 latest passport size photographs
- "· Self-attested copies of all the certificates concerning and your education and others