NEET 2017 is approaching fast and it is imperative that your preparations are headed in right direction. The exam is conducted by the CBSE and requires hard work and clear strategy to break the exam. Below are some common mistakes which you should avoid while preparing for the NEET 2017 exam.
- Time tables are the decisive elements during the exam preparation and hence it is important that you follow them strictly. They help you in getting through the revision process quickly and will also help in avoiding last minute anxiety.
- The strategy of studying longer during the exams may not help in achieving the optimum marks as long study hours can develop fatigue and affect your results. Take breaks in between and don’t let your study schedule affect your sleep hours.
- Reference books can be helpful material but it is not wise strategy to neglect the NCERT books altogether. Almost 70 to 80 percent questions in NEET are asked from NCERT books
- Many students ignore one subject which they find difficult and try to make up for that by preparing other subjects to their best extent. This is not a wise strategy and can cause more harm than benefits on the D-day.
- Rote learning can only be helpful to certain extent and if you are relying too much on this technique then you may find yourself in trouble on the exam day. It is better to understand the concept and learn how things work.
Team of brainbuxa wishes all the students for the upcoming exams.