The results for the Indian Engineering Service Exam have been declared by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) on its official website at upsc.gov.in.
Steps to check the results
- Go to the official website of the UPSC at upsc.gov.in
- Click on the link which says ' Final Result: Engineering Services (Main) Examination, 2017'
- Enter the required details in the prescribed format
- Click on submit and the result will be displayed on the screen
- Take the print out of the same for future use
Number of candidates per appointment
- Category I Civil Engineering: 258
- Category II Mechanical Engineering: 135
- Category III Electrical Engineering: 59
- Category IV Electronics &Telecommunication Engineering: 48
- Category I Civil Engineering: 291
- Category II Mechanical Engineering: 142
- Category III Electrical Engineering: 65
- Category IV Electronics &Telecommunication Engineering: 50
For any queries regarding the results, candidates are advised to check the official website of the UPSC.
UPSC works under the government of India and recruits personnel for various posts in various ministries and for departments of the government and in subordinate offices.