Fresh schedule of admissions have begun at FYJC (First year junior college) under centralized admission process (CAP).
As per reports, in the fourth special round, around 6,000 candidates who have recently passed the class 10 supplementary examinations from Pune and Pimpri Chinchwad would be appearing for the centralized admission process.
Details of the process
- As per reports, all the candidates will have to generate new log-in ID and password by buying fresh admission booklet
- All the candidates are requested to note that website's home page displays a list of junior colleges which have newly received approval from the government
- Moreover, the students need to pay Rs 100 for purchasing an admission booklet which will be available to download by entering log-in ID and password from September 6 to 8 only
- Also, the admission form will be divided into two parts: Part 1 has personal information and it is mandatory for students to get it approved by September 8 at the designated centres whereas in Part 2, candidates need to fill a minimum of 10 and maximum 15 colleges in the list of colleges being chosen
- All those students who have got ATKT in one or two subjects need to fill in their overall marks out of 600 and not the best of five scores.
While speaking about the admission process, Dinkar Temkar, deputy director of education, Pune told that "There are about 1,700 newly passed students and 4,100 students who have allowed keeping terms (ATKT) in one or two subjects and they are all now eligible for FYJC admissions. Since we have nearly 14,000 vacant seats, there is no issue over giving admissions.."