The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) exams of class 12 and 10 have already begun and now soon class 12 commerce students will appear for the Business Studies exam on March 16.According to the predictions by the experts the exam of Business Studies can be a bit tricky.
To facilitate candidates in scoring good marks in the upcoming exam of Business Studies, below are some tips shared by Deepika Seth from Ramjas School, New Delhi.
Tips for the Business Studies Paper
- Make full of initial 15 minutes which are provided for reading the questions. Not only students should read the questions carefully but they should also pay attention the marks assigned to the questions and should plan their answers to the questions accordingly.
- Students should answer the questions with explanatory points when the questions contain the terms like 'Enumerate', 'Outline', 'State', or 'List'.
- The number of points to be written in question should depend on the marks assigned to that particular question.
- For 1 mark questions, one or two line answer is sufficient.
- For 3 mark questions, answer should contain 3 points with the explanation.
- For 4 marks question, write 4 points with explanation.
- It is good to attempt all questions.
- Manage your speed, so that there is sufficient time left for revising the answers.
- Lay emphasis on example (whenever possible).
- Questions which ask for the process or step, write all the points irrespective of the marks.
- Questions based on difference should be answered in table form.
- For questions on topics like communication network, controlling process, scalar chain, functional structure and other similar topics lay emphasis on diagrammatic representation.