Board exams bring anxiety, tension and pressure but for some students exams are more terrifying than the others. But, all students can overcome negative emotions like peer pressure, anxiety, metal stress etc. with physical relaxation and right preparation. Once you know that you have done everything to prepare for the exam you can naturally feel confident. Below are some simple to tips to feel confident before appearing for the exam.
- Make a study schedule which helps you in studying more effectively by removing all other interferes.
- Instead of studying in a single sitting, study in small chunks of 45 minutes. It is actually difficult to concentrate for more than 45 minutes so, take small break once every hour.
- For larger syllabus use chunking technique. Divide your lessons into small section and focus on one section at a time.
- For every lesson try to create one page summary of important points, ideas, equations and formulas. This summary will help you in revising the topic very quickly before the exam.
- If you are more of a visual learner then add diagrams to your notes and summary which will help you in retaining the information.
- Try to get the feel of a real test by attempting sample tests and previous year papers. These papers will give you more insight into the exam that you will be attempting on the D-Day.
- For theoretical exams improve your memorization with frequent revisions.
- Collect all your supplies a night before the exam so that you have one less thing to worry about on the exam day.
Hope these tips will help you in giving a boost to your exam preparations. All the best!