Exam time brings pressure and anxiety with it and due to these factors many good and bright students underachieve. You might be wondering how to stop this?
Read the article below to find a solution to your problem.
- Having a good attitude during the exam and towards your study makes the process of studying a lot easier and interesting. Feel good about yourself and studies and you will be able to learn, memorize and revise quickly than you used to.
- Be positive during the exam times and give a break to pessimism. Exam time is the high time when you give rest to your pessimistic attitude. It will boost up your confidence and speed of studying.
- While studying be very mindful. Try not pay any attention to what you will do in the exam or what will happen if the question paper is too tuff. By focusing on other unnecessary things your attention gets divided and before you know you find yourself feeling bored and worn out.
- Be confident, Instead of relying on other help look for the ways to help you especially in topics which you find difficult. Not only this will teach you self-reliance but you will be able to achieve better results as well.
- Keep yourself motivated by keeping the picture of goal in your mind. This will help you stay focused and honest in your studies.
- Don’t compare yourself to other students and especially not with the neighbor's son (doesn’t matter whether he is intelligent or not). Keep your focus on yourself and on your goal.
- It is human nature to learn by doing mistakes. So, if you have committed any then learn to forgive yourself for doing them and let them be the lesson. If you repent them too much for committing them then your repentance will become diseases on your consciousness and you will find yourself in repentance cell where the only thing visible will be your mistake.
- Don’t push yourself to study when your mind is not feeling like. Pushing it unnecessarily will bring no results. Take the time off and reflect on your weak points or what you have covered so far. But, beware; don’t use this as an excuse to run away from the studies. See clearly whether you really need a break or you are just running from the studies.
All the best for the exams.