Board exams are important as they are used to judge the student's capacity and capability for the coming future. These exams are spread over the months of March and April and usually have sufficient off days between two consecutive exams. These gaps are important for the making last minute preparations but are also the root cause of anxiety in students puts a lot of students in confusion as how they should prepare for the exam. Below are some last minute preparation tips for the CBSE exams.
- During the exam gaps keep yourself organized by keeping all the necessary items on the work space such as notes, previous year papers, sample papers, NCERT textbooks etc. You will save some time from running back and forth in search of these things.
- Design your timetable and assign specific hours to each topic. Even if you are proficient in any topic do not overlook it during the exam time. Spend your time on topics carefully as you don’t have much to spend.
- Set small goals for each day and do what is necessary to complete those goals. By doing this you will have a sense of achievement and this will help in erasing the tension.
- Follow a healthy diet chart and refrain from eating any type of junk food from outside. Keeping yourself healthy during the exams is as important as preparing for the exam. Most students do compromise on sleep but rest is as equally important as hard work.
- NCERT text books are designed to cover every aspect of the exams so pay special attention to them. You can still follow other books but to be on right track NCERT books are your best friend. Go through examples, fact boxes and unsolved questions.
All the best for the upcoming exams.