In today's world, the importance of our own mother languages (HINDI, SANSKRIT), is getting diminished day by day. In order to regain its importance, the Akhil Bhartiya Vidyarthi Parishad (ABVP) has recently recommended the Human Resource Development (HRD) minister to include these languages in the education policy of India.
And also to end up all the illegible activities that take place while granting the degrees to the students, the ABVP asked the authority concerned to link the college degree with the aadhaar cards.
In brief, the 20 points agenda is as follows:
- In all the central universities the medium will be Hindi and Sanskrit.
- In higher education other activities will also be included like yoga, Ayurveda, spirituality, Sanskrit.
- Also make sure that the students from other countries come to our land to learn our old culture and tradition language.
- To make it compulsory for the student to take up the foundation course of Bharath which will include the history, culture, tradition, shasthras and lifestyle.
- Priorities will be given to the universities where these rules will be implemented first.
According to the Indian express the recommended letter is as follows:
To promote the Indian integration and Indian culture, the central university should make it a part that the education will be provided in Hindi and Sanskrit. And this translation of work has to be taken in the mission mode as early as possible.
The ABVP said the delivery of lecture in the classrooms should be given in Hindi and whenever possible in the local state language.
The letter also stated that the national integration and innovation should go hand in hand.
Further, the ABVP said the people suffer due to lack of skills and opportunity, as they are not allowed to learn in their own mother tongue, and its create an inferiority complex in the masses as most of them are not comfortable with English language.