The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has begun the registration process for the post of clerk from today, August 22.
All the eligible candidates willing to apply for this post can log on to the official website, www.ibps.in
The notification was released to fill up 19,243 vacant posts in various participating banks.
Candidates should note that the last date to complete the registration process is September 12.
All the candidates applying for this post need to possess a graduate degree in any discipline from a university recognized by the government of India or any equivalent qualification recognized by the central government.
Also, candidate applying must not exceed 28 years as on August 1. However, the reserved category candidates may apply in the prescribed format as per the notification.
How to apply online?
- Log on to the official website, www.ibps.in
- Fill the required field as per the guidelines
- Upload the scanned copies of educational certificates and experiences
- Click on 'submit' button
- Save the file
- All the candidates are advised to take a print out of the same for future references
Moreover, the examination will be held in two phases: preliminary and main at centres across the country.
- Last day to apply: September 12
- Download the call letters for Pre- Exam Training: October 25 to November 7
- Conduct of Pre- Exam Training: November 7 to November 12
- Download of call letters for online examination - preliminary: November 18
- Online examination (Preliminary): November 26, November 27, December 3, December 4
- Online examination (Main): December 31 and January 1
- Provisional Allotment: April 2017