IBPS clerk VI notification is out and IBPS is inviting the applications from eligible candidates for the post of clerk. The exam is divided into two parts: pre and mains which are scheduled to be held in the month from November to January. IBPS will confirm the exact dates of the examination. Registration for the same will began on 22 August and will end on 12 September.
- Exam will consist of 100 questions
- Exam duration will be 1 hour
- Sections will be Quant, Reasoning and English
- Total marks will be 100
- There will be negative marking
Candidates are expected to clear sectional cut offs and overall cut off in order to qualify.
- Exam will consist of 200 questions
- Exam duration will be 2hr 15 minutes
- Sections will be Quant, English, Reasoning, General Awareness (Banking) and Computer Knowledge
- There will be negative marking for the wrong answer
For any query candidates can visit the official website of IBPS at www.ibps.in
For more current news keep visiting brainbuxa.