The online application window for the January 2019 session is now available on the official website of the IGNOU. Students will be able to apply for the fresh admissions to all the Master, Bachelor, Diploma, and Certificate programs and the last date of receiving the online application is December 31, 2018. IGNOU is the largest open university in India which provides a chance to the learners to pursue the courses through distance mode.
Steps to apply for the admission
- Visit the official website of the IGNOU -- www.ignou.ac.in
- Click on the link for the January Admission 2019 session
- Click on the register yourself link
- Complete the application form and upload the relevant documents
- Pay the fee. The fee is accepted in online mode only
- Print the acknowledgement slip and save the application for on your computer for future reference.
Documents required to fill the application form
- Scanned Photograph (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned Signature (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned copy of Age Proof
- Scanned copy of relevant Educational Qualification (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned Copy of Experience Certificate (if any) (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned Copy of Category Certificate, if SC/ST/OBC (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned Copy of BPL Certificate, if Below Poverty Line(less than 100 KB)
Students would be required to pay registration fee of Rs. 400 along with the application form.