For the July 2017 session, Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has begun its online application process for the distance programs. All applicants are therefore advised to complete all the formalities by June 30, 2017, which is the last date of the process.
IGNOU has taken its application process online and now students can even deposit the fee online which makes it easier for the students from across the nation to apply at IGNOU.
The admission process is open for the following courses:
- Certificate courses in various disciplines
Online application process for the IGNOU
For filling the online application process students can visit the website www.onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in.
List of the required documents
- Latest scanned photograph (Max 100 kb)
- Latest scanned Signature (Maximum 100 KB)
- Scanned copy of candidate's Age Proof
- Scanned copy of candidate's relevant Educational Qualifications (Maximum 400 KB)
- Scanned Copy of candidate's Experience Certificate (If Any). (Maximum 400 KB)
- Scanned Copy of candidate's Category Certificate, if belongs to SC/ST/OBC. (Maximum 400 KB)
- Scanned Copy of candidate's BPL Certificate, if Below Poverty Line. (Must be less than 400 KB)
Online fee payment
Student applying to IGNOU can deposit the fee for the course using valid credit/debit card or by the means of net banking.
While filling the form candidates are advised to fill in the correspondence address correctly because the university will send acknowledgement card, admission card and study material on the correspondence address provided.Once the application process is complete, students can take the print out of the application for the future reference.
Ignou Admissions 2017
Ignou Online Admission
Ignou Admission Process