The JEE Advanced, which is scheduled to be held on May 21 this year will also be conducted for the students from Sri Lanka at DS Senanayake College, Colombo. The announcement regarding the same was made by the High Commission of India, Colombo.
The registration process for the JEE advanced 2017 will begin on April 28 and will continue till May 2. The exam will be conducted by the IIT Madras and will grant admission to the students for the Bachelor, Integrated Master's and Dual Degree Program at the 10+2 level.
- The candidate must be among 2,20,000 in JEE (Main) 2017.
- Should be born on or after October 1, 1992.
- Candidate should not have appeared in JEE advanced in 2015 or earlier.
- Candidate should have appeared for the class 12 examination for the first time in 2016 or 2017.
- Candidate shouldn’t have accepted the admission at any other IITs earlier.
The JEE main will be conducted on April 2 and only after qualifying the exam, students can apply for the advanced exam. However; the Sri Lankan students have been exempted from the screening test. The admit card are available on the official website at www.jeemain.nic.in