The Institute of Management Technology (Ghaziabad, Nagpur, Dubai and Hyderabad campuses) has released an admission notification inviting applications from interested, eligible candidates to apply for its PG courses for the academic year 2017. The duration of the course will be two years.
- The candidates interested in applying for this program must have registered for CAT 2016 or XAT 2017
- The candidates who shall have taken GMAT (January 1, 2013- March 31, 2017) are also eligible to apply
- For NRI/PIO/OCI/Foreign Nationals (having valid GMAT scores) application process will begin in November 2016.
- The candidates interested in applying for this programme must have registered for CAT 2016, XAT 2017 or CMAT 2017 or shall have taken GMAT (January 1, 2013- March 31, 2017)
- Candidates seeking admission on the basis of GMAT score but not provided with it yet, will have to submit the scores latest by April 15, 2017 to ensure admission
- The candidates interested in applying for this program must possess a Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 50 per cent marks from a recognized university or a CGPA of 3.0 and above on a 4.0 scale
- Applicants whose native language is not English will have to take a proficiency test in English
- The minimum cut-off for TOEFL is 550 (paper based) and 80 (internet based) or an IELTS band of 6.0
The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of competitive exam scores. They will then be required to face critical thinking, group exercise and personal interview rounds.
How to apply:
The candidates are required to apply at the official website.
The last date to fill the online application form is December 1.