The admit cards for the Joint entrance Examination (mains) have been released and students can download them from the official website located at jeemains.nic.in
The exam is scheduled to be held on April 2 and the results for the same will be released on April 27.
After clearing the Mains, candidates can opt for the JEE Advance 2017 for getting admissions into IITs, India's premier institutes for education. The JEE (main) exam is scheduled to be held on 8-9 April and the results for the same will be declared on the same day for all candidates.
A simple reminder on how Ministry has changed the JEE mains 201 pattern.
- No weightage will be given to class 12 marks when calculating the JEE mains 2017 ranks.
- Minimum of 75% is needed in order to get admission into IITs/NITs/IIITs and other CTFIs who admit students on the basis of ranks obtained in JEE (Main and Advance)
- For SC/ST candidates the qualifying marks will be 65% in the class 12 examination.
- By providing application number, date of birth and security pin students can download the admit cards from the official website.An option of 'Forget application number' is also available on the website to facilitate the students who are not able to recall their application number. In order to get the application number they will have to provide extra information such as name, name of the parents, date of birth, state of eligibility and security pin.
Schedule of 2017 JEE mains is as follows:
- Admit cards release on 14 March available on jeemains.nic.in
- JEE main 2017 offline exam (paper 1 and paper 2): 2 April
- JEE main 201 online exam (paper 1): 8-9 April
- Release of answer keys: 3rd week of April
- Objections to answer keys: 4th week of April
- JEE mains 201 result will be declared on 27 April
- Declaration of AIR will be done in 3rd week of June
- Rank cards will be available form 4th week of June
Jee Admit Cards