The results for the JEE advanced 2017 exam will be declared on June 11 at 10 am and once the results are declared, all candidates can check their results on the official website of JEE Advanced at jeeadv.nic.in.
This year the exam was conducted by IIT Madras for granting the students admission into the Bachelor's, Integrated Master's and Dual Degree programs into the all IITs of the nation.
Students can follow the below mentioned steps in order to check their results once they are declared online:
- Log in to the official website of the JEE Advanced at jeeadv.nic.in
- Click on the relevant link for the results
- Enter the details in form in the prescribed format
- Click on submit button to submit the entries filled
- Result will be displayed on the screen.
Important notes regarding the result
- IIT Madras will release the result category wise on All India Rank (AIR) basis of the successful candidates.
- A text message will also be sent on the registered mobile number of the candidates regarding their results
- ORS will be made available online from May 31.