JEE Mains 2019: How January 2019 candidates can apply for the April 2019 exam
National Testing Agency has started the application process for the JEE Mains 2019 exam which is scheduled in April. Candidates who wish to appear for the exam can apply for the same and candidates who have appeared for the JEE Mains exam held in January 2019 can also apply for the upcoming exam. Candidates who choose to appear in both exams, their best score will be considered for the purpose of admissions in NITs, IIITs, CFTIs, SFIs, and State Engineering colleges for participating states and other institutes.
Candidates who are applying for the first time can directly apply for the exam but candidates who had already appeared for the January exam will require their application number and password or date of birth details.
Steps to apply for the exam
- Visit the official website -- jeemain.nic.in
- Log in using the credentials from the January 2019 exam to log in.
- Complete your application form by filing your choice of courses (Paper 1 or Paper 2 or both), question paper medium, and choice of four center cities
- Complete the application fee by paying the fee from Debit card/ Credit card/ Net banking/ e-challan
- After the completion of the process, a confirmation page will be generated. Applicants are requested to download the confirmation page
In case, the confirmation page is not generated then transaction for the application fee has failed and the application fee will be refunded to the candidate’s bank account.