Today, on April 27, 2017, the Central Board of Secondary Education has released the results of the JEE mains exam on its official site. Students can visit the site and check the results, the procedure for which is given below.
How to check the results?
- Go to the official website of the jee mains which is located at jeemain.nic.in
- Click on the link, 'JEE Main 2017'
- Enter the roll no and date of birth (in the prescribed format)
- Click on the submit button
- The result will be displayed on the screen
- Take the printout of the same for future reference
This year, the pen-paper format based jee mains was conducted on April 2 and the computer based jee mains was conducted on April 8 and April 9.
Also, a candidate can appear in the JEE Advanced exam for a consecutive two times at max. Therefore, the candidates who appeared for the mains Advanced exam in 2016 for the first time are also eligible to appear for the Advanced 2017.
Candidates, who cleared the JEE mains exam will appear for the JEE Advanced exam, which this year will be conducted by the IIT Madras and is scheduled for the May 21.
The registration for the JEE Advanced exam will began on April 28 on the official website of the JEE Advanced at jeeadv.ac.in.