JAC (Jharkhand Academic Council) is expected to declare the
result of class 12 Arts stream on Tuesday, June 20 on its official portal which
is located at jac.nic.in. Students can also check their results after declaration
Before this the results for class 12 Science and Commerce
stream were declared by the JAC on May 30.
Total number of students who appeared for the exam were more
than 3 lakh.
Science stream: 90,871
Commerce stream: 47,622
In order to check the results students can follow the
- Log on to the official website of the JAC at jac.nic.in or jharresults.nic.inLog on to the official website of the JAC at jac.nic.in or jharresults.nic.in
- Click on the link which says 'Class 12 Board results'
- Enter the roll number in given space
- Click on the submit button and the results will be displayed on the screen
- Download the result and take print out of the same for future reference.
About Jharkhand Academic
On December 26, 2003, the act to establish the Jharkhand
Academic Council was passed by the governor of the state by the name of
Jharkhand Academic Council Act. The council was established with the aim of holding and
conducting the exams at the end of intermediate, Education, Secondary
Education, Sanskrit Education and Madrasa Education.