The results of Class 11 bi-annual exam for Jammu Division private students have been declared by the Jammu and Kashmir State Board of School Education. Candidates who had appeared for the exam can check the result wither by visiting the official website or websites affiliated with the board. The official website is jkbose.ac.in.
The results are also available on private portals such as indiaresults.com. Students would need their roll number and name to check the result from indiaresults website.
In October, the board has released the result for Class 10 bi-annual exam 2019 for the Jammu division.
Steps to check the JKBOSE class 11th result for the year 2019
- Visit the official website -- jkbose.ac.in
- On the homepage, click on the link for the result
- On the next page, enter your roll number and name
- Click on the submit button
- Your result will be displayed on the screen
- Download the result and take the print out of the same