JKBOSE has declared the result for the Jammu class 12th bi-annual exams. Earlier, the result was to be announced at 6 pm but the link for the same is now available on the official website of the JKBOSE. More than 35,000 students had appeared for the exam and were awaiting their results. Students can visit the official website to check the results or they can use the SMS facility by typing a message -- jkbose12 roll number and send it to 5686850.
Steps to check the JKBOSE class 12th results
- Visit the official website -- jkboseresults.net
- On the homepage, click on the link ‘JKBOSE class 12 result’
- You will be redirected to a new page
- Log-in using your exam roll number and click on the submit button
- Your result will be displayed on the screen
- Download the result and take the print out of the same
The print out of the result will act as a provisional mark sheet until the board issues official mark-sheets to the students. Students will get the official mark-sheets from their respective schools.