Examination schedule for the various courses has been released by the JNU University, which will conduct the exam at various centers in 53 different cities in India.
These entrance exams are scheduled for December 27 to December 30, 2017.
Upon clearing the exam, the candidates will be eligible for the seats in MPhil, PhD, junior research fellowships, MTech, MPH, PGDE, MA, MSc, MCA, BA (honors) in foreign languages and other part time courses.
Interested candidates can apply for the same from the official website of the university or through Combined Entrance Examination for Biotechnology Programs (CEEB).
The last date to apply for the CEEB is October 13, 2017 by 11:59 pm.
Combined Biotechnology Entrance Exam was also announced by the university and is scheduled for the December 30, 2017. Upon clearing the exams, the candidates will be eligible for the MSc in Biotechnology and allied, MSc in Agriculture Biotechnology (MVSc) and MTech in Biotechnology. The last date for the application for the exam is also October 13, 2017.
Steps to apply for the CEEB 2017 exams
- Go to the official website of the JNU at jnu.ac.in
- Click on the tab admissions.
- Click on the link 'apply online'
- Follow the link which says ' Application For:-Combined Entrance Examination for Biotechnology Programmes [ CEEB ] '
- Read the instructions and accept
- Fill the form, submit it and take print out of the same for future reference.