The JSSC (Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission) has released the admit card for the mains examinations of Police Constable posts on the official website, www.jssc.in
All the candidates appearing for the examination can download the admit cards from the website, as it has been released.
The commission will conduct the mains examinations on September 25 for the recruitment of Police Constable posts.
How to download the admit cards?
- Log on to the official website, www.jssc.in
- Click on the link 'JSSC Police Constable Admit Card 2016'
- Enter the registration number or any other required details
- Admit cards will be displayed on the screen
- All candidates are advised to take print out of the same
About the exam
- The JSSC conducts preliminary written examination, main written examination, physical test and medical examination
- This exam conducted by Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) is multiple choice, objective type test
- The exam comprises two composite papers of 100 questions each, which carries 3 marks for every right answer, while 1 mark is deducted for every wrong answer
- The duration of the exam will be of 2 hours
- The candidates who will clear the examinations successfully will be called for an interview. The successful candidates will be hired for the respective posts.
About Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission:
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission works under the state government to recruit staff for various posts in the various ministries and departments of the state government and in subordinate offices. The commission also conducts examinations for the recruitment in various government departments of the state.