With an aim to provide girls with the equal academic opportunities, the ‘Kind Scholarship for Young Women’ is supporting girls in class 9 and above who want to pursue education but are facing constraints due to the tight financial situation. As a part of the program, need-based scholarship assistance is being provided to the eligible meritorious female candidates.
To be eligible for the scholarship, the candidate needs to be an Indian girl student from class 9 to post-graduation or professional course with an annual household income less than INR 4 lakh and the beneficiary must have cleared the previous exam with at least 60 percent marks.
Further, preference will be given to candidates with a single parent, orphan girls and wards of martyred members of Indian armed forces.
Kind Scholarship amount
- For class 9 and class 10 students: Rs 6,000 per year
- For class 11 and class 12 students: Rs 12,000 per year
- For graduation /post-graduation & others: Rs 18,000 per year
Steps to apply for the Kind scholarship
- Visit the link -- www.buddy4study.com/application/BKS1/instruction
- Click on Apply now button
- Log in or register to start your application process
- Fill in your details and upload the requested documents
- Click on the submit button to submit the application
List of documents required for the Kind scholarship
- Mark sheet of last qualifying examination
- Family income certificate
- Any government ID proof
- School/college ID card
- Bonafide certificate
- Current year’s fee receipt
The application process will close on May 31, 2019. The scholarship works on the crowdfunding where individuals and professionals across the country contribute the money for the education of girl child.