The Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has released the answer keys of the Group C (Non-Technical) post examination.
All the candidates can check the same on the official website, the link for which is www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
Total posts: 2039
Name of the posts:
- Commercial Tax Inspector
- Graduate Assistants/Teachers
- Accounts Assistant
- Hostel Superintendent
- Bill Collector
- Junior Accounts Assistant
How to check the answer keys?
- Log on to the official website
- Click on the relevant link
- Answer keys will be displayed
- Download the same
- All the candidates are advised to take printout of the same for future reference
The commission conducted the written exam in three parts, with the first phase exam (degree basis - general exam) on August 28, followed by Kannada exam on September 10 and the final exam (PUC and SSLC basis exam) on September 11.
- Each paper contained 100 objective type questions with each question having 1 mark.
- The paper also had negative marking and 0.25 mark would be deducted from the score for each wrong response marked on the OMR sheet.
Communication (Paper-II) was further divided in three sections:
- General Kannada (35 questions)
- General English (35 questions)
- Computer Knowledge (30 questions)
Meanwhile, all the candidates should note that the commission has also uploaded the Objection Format according to which the objection(s) can be submitted.
Moreover, the objection form should be submitted along with fees of Rs. 50 per question in the form of IPO/DD drawn in favor of the 'Secretary, Karnataka Public Service Commission'.
This process should be before September 18.