The merit lists for the candidates who have been selected for the 2019 admissions in the KV schools have been released. The lists have been released from class 2 onward. Candidates whose name are in the merit list can apply for the admissions before April 30, 2019.
For admissions in class 9, an admissions test was conducted by the organization and merit list was created based on the scores of the result. The merit list for class 1 has already been released by the KVS.
According to the official data released by the KV, more than 7.95 lakh candidates had applied for the 1 lakh seats under class 1 admissions. The lists of provisionally shortlisted candidates have been released are available on the websites of the respective schools. If seats are left unfilled then the second and third list will also be released.
KVS admissions 2019: List of documents required
- Valid mobile number with Indian SIM card
- Valid email address
- Digital photograph or scanned photograph of the child seeking admission (JPEG file of size at most 256KB)
- A scan of the child’s birth certificate (JPEG or PDF file of size at most 256KB)
- Details of government certificate in case you are applying under the economically weak section
- Transfer details of parent/grandparent whose service credentials will be used in the application