Another shocking state of unemployment has taken the whole country with storm where lakhs of aspirants from Uttar Pradesh including graduates and post graduates are applying for the 3,275 vacancies of class IV category (sweeper) posts.
More on candidates
Total applicants for the post of 'safai karamchari' (sweepers) in Kanpur Municipal Corporation have applied for the 3,275 posts including graduates and post graduates.
- Officials are saying that the number is expected to reach the seven lakh.
- Corporation has released the notification for the post of sweeper with no qualification.
- 1500 posts are for general category and rest are for the reserved ones.
Similar cases have occurred in the country and some of them are:
- In January also, when Uttar Pradesh's Amroha district released an official notification regarding filling of 114 sweeper posts, around 15,000 educated applicants applied for the same
- In the Bhatinda district also, as many as 8,500 applications were received for 19 posts of class IV. The applicants were MBA, MCA degree holder
- Recently in Punjab also, more than 5.87 lakh aspirants, including those with graduate, post graduate degrees have applied for 7,416 police constable posts.
For all the latest news keep visiting brainbuxa.