An official notification has been released by The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) regarding the term end exams which are due in December 2017. Candidates who wish to appear for the exam must note that the last date to submit the application from for the same has been extended.
The new last date to fill the application form without late fee is October 31, 2017. The exam fee per course is INR 120 and candidates who miss can still submit their exam forms till November 15, 2017 but with late fee of INR 1000.
“Please ensure that you have already submitted the assignments as applicable for the courses you are filling in the Examination Form.
Otherwise, Hall Tickets will NOT be uploaded/issued for the courses for which assignments have not been submitted by you,” the university said in a notice.
The hall tickets will be available on the official website of the University 10 days prior to the scheduled date of exam.
Steps to apply for the exams
- Visit the official website of the IGNOU at ignou.ac.in
- Under the drop down menu to register link click on the link for the 'term end exam'
- Read the provided instructions carefully before filling the form and then proceed to fill the form.
- Fill the required details in the form and pay the exam fee.
- Download the filled form for future reference.