Class 12th physics board exam is only few days ahead and it is high time for the students to be revising the syllabus for the same and solving as many sample question papers as they can. Physics is one the most interesting and scoring subject among various other subjects of class 12 and with the right preparation one can easily score good marks.
Most of the students would now be revising their whole syllabus for the exam, which is scheduled to be held on March 15 but god results can also be achieved by studying smart and selectively.
Students can download the sample paper of the physics from the official CBSE website, address of which is given below:
Tips to solve the paper
- While solving the exam do not refer to any help book.
- Give more stress on solving the unsolved sample paper instead of reading casually the solved ones.
- After solving the paper, check for the mistakes, rectify them and if necessary re-visit only the topics from the mistakes again.
Tips for the preparation
- Pay more attention to derivations, diagrams and memorize all the formulas and better yet note them on a couple of pages and keep referring them in your free time.
- Prepare conceptual questions based on the principles of physics.
- Practice sample papers and last year papers of the CBSE.
- Spare sometime for the personal entertainment.
Before the exam
- Sleep early the night before exam and get up early
- Don’t touch the books at this point
- Feel relaxed and confident