Time is moving fast and the day for the JEE mains exam is approaching to its deadline. The last days for the students are actually full of anxiety, panic, tension and what not as they prepare themselves for the exam day. It is also important to be level-headed in the last days as this can impact their performance on the final day of the exam. Like all other exams, self-confidence is the primary key for assuring the success in the JEE exam as well. Below are few tips for the students to excel in the upcoming exams.
- Say no to new topics and clear any doubts you have regarding the topics that you have already prepared. Starting something new can cause confusion in the head which can impact the preparation of other topics as well.
- Continue the revision and spare time for the mock tests. This will help in improving the efficiency and will lead to better time management.
- Stick to the NCERT text books and don’t get yourself confused with too many reference books as the major portion of the exam is covered from the NCERT text books.
- Health plays a vital role in exams so make sure to pay proper attention to the health as well. Pay attention to the food you eat. Prefer only homemade food and add some exercise to your routine.
- Last days of the exams are not good for studying in groups. So, it is time to isolate yourself and study according to your own pattern.
All the best for the exam from brainbuxa team!