Job trends are changing across the world as a result of which some of the leading employment sectors such as software engineering are facing the scarcity of employees.
According to ManPower Group, a world leader in innovative workforce solutions, connecting human potential to the power of business, more than one-third of the employees are always looking for their next job opportunity.
Few details of the report
- One in three candidates across the world is a Continuous Candidate
- Among them, Mexico and the US are leading the race at 50 per cent and 41 per cent, respectively.
- In that number, around 60 per cent of 'Continuous Candidates' are from the age group 18 to 34
- Moreover, job losses taking place around the world gives a clear message to the aspirants that job security is not necessarily guaranteed at all times.
- Also, Millennials or Gen Y with more experience in the workforce are seen consistently looking for jobs.
Some causes behind changing work culture
Further the report said, "The popularity and visibility of the gig economy with companies like Uber, Lyft and Task-Rabbit are redefining how people work."
The main reason noticed behind this job seeking is the fact that alternative forms of employment emerge faster there than anywhere else
The report further noted that "lack of access to quality jobs" consistently ranked first or second as the greatest personal career challenge among candidates globally.
Keep visiting brainbuxa, for more news.