Amidst the result crisis of the Mumbai University, the management council has decided to slash the fee of the re-evaluation and obtaining photocopy of answer sheets by 50 percent.
The University said that the move has been taken by the management in order to felicitate the students.
“Charges for these two key services have been slashed by 50 per cent. The students would now get the answer-sheets on their e-mail, which will save the paper cost for the varsity,” the university said in a statement.
“Those who have cleared the first semester of the 2017 academic year, will get the benefit of the revised rates,” it said
Under the revised rates students will have to pay Rs 250 for the re-evaluation and Rs 50 if they wish to obtain the photocopy of the answer sheet.
In order to bring down the expenditure of the assessment process, this year university shifted to online mode of assessment which led to the delay in the declaration of the results.
Every year, the University declare the results by the month of June but due to new mode of assessment the schedule of the university has been bumped to August.
Steps to download the result
- Go to the official site of the university at mu.ac.in
- Click on the tab which says 'exams and results' and then click on the link for the results
- Click on the link which is appropriate to your course and year.
- Enter the roll no in the space provided and click on the go.
- Result will be displayed. Download the results and take print out of the same for the future reference.
Tags: Mumbai University
Mumbai University Result 2017
Mumbai University Result Crisis
Mumbai University Re-Evaluation Fee For Exams