For the candidates who have cleared the NEET 2017 exam, the schedule for counseling has been released by the Directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. NEET was conducted by CBSE on May 7.
The counseling process for the NEET 2017 will begin from July 3 and will carry on till August 16, 2017. The academic term however, for the MBBS
and BDS courses will began from August 4.
Following are the details for the NEET 2017 counseling for round 1 and 2.
- Registration and choice filling- July 3 to July 11 (until 5 pm)
- Choice filling and locking- July 12 (until 5 pm)
- Allotment of seats- July 15
- Reporting at the allotted college- July 16 to July 22 (Until 5 pm)
- Choice filling, new registration and locking- August 1 to August 4 (until 5 pm)
- Seat allotment- August 5 to August 7
- Result- August 8
- Reporting at the allotted college- August 9 to August 16 (Until 5pm)
- Transfer of vacant seats to state quota- August 16 (after 5pm)
The result for the NEET 2017 was declared by the CBSE on June 23 and this year more than 6 lakh candidates qualified the exams including 5 transgender.