The National Testing Agency has opened online registration window for the UGC NET 2019 exam. Candidates who are interested in applying for the exam can do the same by visiting the official website of the NTA. The window for online registrations will remain open until April 1, 2019. Candidates are therefore advised to gather all the necessary documents before filling the online form including a scanned image of their signature and recent passport size photograph.
Candidates will also have the opportunity to edit the application forms once the window for filling the application form has expired. The edit window will remain open from April 7 to April 14, 2019. UGC NET 2019 exam is scheduled in the month of June and admit cards for the same will be available from May 15 onwards.
The official website to register for the exam is ntanet.nic.in.
Steps to apply for the NTA NET 2019 exam
- Visit the official website of the NET as mentioned above
- Click on the new registration
- Register by filling in your name, address, mobile number, e-mail etc.
- You will receive log in information on your mobile number and e-mail.
- Login using your credentials
- Complete the form and click on submit button
- Pay the application fee to complete the process
- Take the print out of the application form for future reference.